Doctor Vincent Masson is a specialist in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. After studying for six years at the Paris Faculty of Medicine, he was placed 25th out of more than 7000 candidates at the internship competition and appointed intern at the Public Hospitals of Paris, valedictorian in plastic surgery. During the five years of his internship, he was trained in the largest Parisian university hospital services in plastic surgery, both reconstructive and aesthetic (Saint-Louis Hospital, Henri-Mondor University Hospital, Trousseau Hospital, Saint-Antoine Hospital , Foch Hospital, La Pitié Salpêtrière University Hospital).
This joint training in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, in both adults and children, earned him a Gold Medal in surgery and position as Head of Clinic at the famous and historic Department of plastic surgery of the Saint-Louis Hospital in Paris, the first plastic surgery department created in France.
After having worked full time for several years at the Saint-Louis Hospital in the service of Professor Jean Marie Servant and Professor Marc Revol, Doctor Vincent Masson moved towards a more mixed activity.
For a long time he remained a surgeon attached to the Saint-Louis Hospital in order to consult, operate, teach and practice plastic and reconstructive surgery (skin cancer, breast reconstruction, burn sequelae, accident sequelae, weight loss sequelae…).
Doctor Vincent Masson has performed plastic surgery for over 10 years and offers consultations in his office at 10 rue de la terrace in the 17th district of Paris near the Parc Monceau. He performs all the latest cosmetic surgery techniques in the best Parisian clinics equipped with the most modern technical facilities. These clinics are classified A by the French National Authority for Health to ensure maximum safety and quality of care. Internationally recognized for his skills and expertise, Dr. Masson operates all of his patients himself and personally ensures their post-operative follow-up.
Doctor Vincent Masson, plastic surgeon in Paris:
- Specialized Diploma in Plastic Reconstructive and aesthetic Surgery
- Diploma in General Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine with the congratulations of the jury
- Interuniversitary Diploma in Microsurgery Techniques
- Interuniversitary Diploma in Applied Anatomy for Plastic Surgery
- Interuniversitary Diploma in Anatomy of the Head and Neck
- Member of SNCPRE (National Union of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery)
- Former Head of Clinic at the Public Hospitals of Paris
- Former Intern at the Public Hospitals of Paris
- Valedictorian in plastic surgery
- Graduate of the Faculty of Medicine
- Gold Medal in surgery from the Public Hospitals of Paris
- Instructor at the Faculty of Medicine
- Surgeon attached to the Saint-Louis Hospital
Dr. Masson’s office is the very first in Paris to be equipped with 3D/4D Eve 4.0 scanner technology.
When you come for a breast enlargement or reduction consultation you will be able to use augmented reality to discover how your new breasts will look.